We are a contracted provider within the following Health Insurance Plans Networks:
Blue Cross Blue Shield Network Health
Commonwealth Care Alliance Boston Medical Center Health Plan
Unicare Indemnity Plan Neighborhood Health Plan
Fallon Community Health Plan Senior Whole Health
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by checking on the back of your health insurance card for the member number and call to ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? in most cases if it is not yet met, you are responsible to pay the out of pocket rate until you meet the deductible before your insurance will reimburse the provider for your services.
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash and Checks are accepted
For your convenience we accept these additional forms of payments for out of pocket cost and copayments:
$ 180 Initial 60-minute intake Assessment
$150 per 50-minute session
$ 45-$50 for Open Path Collective Members ( Reduced Fee)
$ 35 for Group Therapy
$ Mediation Charges $ 200 per hour
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Please be aware that all payments and copayments are due at the time of your visit.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.